Why Buy the Foster HR 200 Under Counter Fridge?
This professional unit offers ergonomic functionality in a humble footprint. The able-bodied stainless steel exterior of the HR 200 Single Door Undercounter Fridge from Foster will safeguard the life expectancy of your long-term investment.
Divine solution to mitigate congestion in your kitchen area. Easily maneuver your chiller to tight and enclosed spaces without having to worry about ventilation as the HR 200 comes with a front-breathing refrigeration system as standard. This system retrieves cold air from cooler areas of your busy premises, effectively cutting down on power consumption.
Precise temperature adjustments. This unique chiller has an easy to use microprocessor with a digital display that is accessible from the front.
Manageable interior design. The 2 detachable shelves of this chiller can be configured to accommodate a variety of assortments. This ensures efficient usage of your internal space.
As a matter of fact, the HR 200 is equipped with a door lock that latches the drawers therefore keeping your delicacies out of harm’s way.
Into the bargain, fan-assisted cooling ensures uniform temperature distribution throughout the interior, preserving the integrity of your food products.
Plug and play operation. Across the board, this HR 200 unit doesn’t require any skilled expertise to install and operate, making it an excellent choice for your going concern.
- LED electronic temperature display
- Digital microprocessor display
- Automatic defrosting
- 80 mm castors for movement/repositioning
- Levelling bolts to the front for stability
- Storage capacity 200 litres
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior finish
- Dimensions: 824mm Height, width 684mm, 755mm depth
- 2 nylon coated adjustable shelves
Running requirements and specifications.
- Fan assisted cooling
- 2.56 kWh/24hr
- Temperature ranges: (3°C to +5°C)
- ISO Climate class 4 with up to 32℃ at 55% Relative Humidity
- Includes 24 months manufacturers parts warranty