Williams Jade MJ1-SAH Meat Fridge
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Jade MJ1 Single Door Hydrocarbon Gastronorm Meat Refrigerator?
The Jade MJ1-SAH has been designed for the toughest kitchen establishments, This upright hydrocarbon refrigeration cabinet is sleek, easy to clean and offers outstanding performance. The advanced temperature control ensures easy-to-manage operation in even the most demanding high-ambient environments.
This Jade MJ1 Meat fridge has a capacity is fitted with nylon coated wire shelves per section as standard or trayslides to accommodate GN containers, anti-tilt trayslides and removable racking system. The self closing door has full length integral ‘easy grab’ door handle, barrel locked doors and magnetic balloon door gaskets with 100% tight seal
The Jade MJ1-SAH has beeen constructed with a stainless steel exterior and easy to clean hygienic aluminium interior aiming to preventing cross-contamination and the spread of harmful bacteria, With radiused, easy clean, interior based corners.
The Jade MJ1-SAH features a air cooled condensing unit, auto electric defrost system and a high performance helium leak testing.
This Jade MJ1-SAH Hydrocarbon gastronorm meat fridge has two main advantages 1) lower environmental impact and 2) Economic gains hence these refrigerants being rated to be up to 50% more energy efficient than synthetic refrigerants. Making this refrigeration upright unit a valuable investment to your establishment..
Key Features of the Jade MJ1-SAH upright Meat Refrigeration Cabinent:
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Air cooled condensing unit
- Top mounted refrigeration system
- Full length integral ‘easy grab’ door handle
- Defrost water is vaporised using recycled heat from compressor
- High performance helium leak testing
- Magnetic balloon door gaskets with 100% tight seal
- Interior LED lighting
- Barrel locked doors
- Anti-tilt trayslides
- Removable racking system
- Nylon coated wire shelves
- Precision injected, high density polyurethane insulation with low GWP (Global Warming Potential) and zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Heavy duty, non-marking, swivel castors with brakes
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||153|
|Defrost||Auto off cycle|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||3 of 2/1GN|
|Internal Height (mm)||1411|
|Internal Width (mm)||567|
|Internal Depth (mm)||665|
|Power||Single phase 13A|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour|
|Cooling Type||Air cooled|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||620|
|KW per hour||1.42|
|Temperature Range||-2C to 2C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.