Why Buy the Prodis HC600RSS Stainless Steel Fridge?
The HC600RSS from Prodis is designed specifically for commercial kitchens, ensuring that all your perishable food items are well preserved in a clean and safe environment. This will not only retain freshness but ensure your dishes are always of the highest quality.
The HC600RSS chiller comes with a stainless steel finish and a food-safe white plastic interior. The plastic interior is designed to be hygienic and easy to clean, with smooth sides being easy to wipe down to remove residue and dirt. Stainless steel makes for a durable unit that will last long in your busy kitchen.
An inset door handle makes the fridge safer for use in busy environments, without a handle protruding that could potentially pose a risk of snagging. This can also help prevent damage to the unit itself.
There is a digital thermostat and display mounted to the front of the unit, to give you important temperature information, and to allow manual control to set the temperature between 0°C and 8°C. Fan assisted cooling ensures that the fridge remains cool and at its set temperature, by working to provide consistent results even when the door is being opened constantly; an action that can normally lead to temperature drops.
The fridge also comes with front-venting which means that the fridge can be placed up against walls or counters for space preservation. Four adjustable shelves are included with this fridge which can be changed to give you more freedom with how you store and arrange the stock in your fridge. By making certain levels closer or farther apart you can designate certain shelves for smaller items and others for larger items, this can help to organise the fridge, maximise its capacity by saving space and ensure good airflow around the internal cavity.
The Prodis HC600RSS Stainless Steel Fridge is supplied with a 24 months full parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Prodis HC600RSS HC Series Stainless Steel Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 solid hinged door
- Lockable door with an ergonomic full-length door handle
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- External digital temperature display controller
- Temperature range of 0°C to 8°C
- Front venting
- Replaceable door gasket
- Food safe plastic interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1890 x W777 x D695
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1660 x W657 x D580
- Gross internal volume 620L / 21.9 cubic foot
- 4 adjustable Shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant, refrigerant R600a
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Energy efficient design, energy rating C
- Electric usage 1.84 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 672 kWh/annum
- Electric 230V, 13A, UK plug
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included