Why Buy the Prodis HC400RSS Stainless Steel Fridge?
The Prodis HC400RSS solid single door fridge is available with a stainless steel finished exterior with white plastic food safe interior. This construction makes for a strong and durable fridge which will hold its own against constant use in a busy kitchen.
Four adjustable shelves come included with this fridge, they are freely removable and height adjustable to give you more storage options, by letting you put shelves closer or farther apart from each other depending on what you need to store inside the fridge. You can use this to store your food more efficiently and get more out of the unit.
The unit has an inset door handle which provides greater safety, especially in a busy commercial kitchen environment, by preventing damage through knocks or catching. It also has an ergonomic design which leaves the fridge looking professional.
A digital thermometer and temperature display is mounted to the outside of the fridge for the easy observation of temperature conditions within the cabinet. It has a thermostat that allows you to adjust the temperature as necessary, between 0C and 8C.
The unit uses fan assisted cooling to ensure consistent temperature control and efficient cooling performance. The front ventilation means that it is safer to position the unit up against a wall, or close to other appliances or counters, with a reduced risk of the fridge overheating or getting damaged, due to the compressor being blocked and air flow being reduced. Automatic defrost is a useful feature, which can reduce the amount of maintenance required to keep the fridge in good operating condition.
The Prodis HC400RSS stainless steel fridge also includes a 24 months parts & labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Prodis HC400RSS Stainless Steel Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Lockable door for security
- Ergonomic full-length door handle
- Fan assisted cooling and automatic defrost
- Front venting
- External digital temperature display controller
- Temperature range of 0C to 8C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Stainless steel exterior finish, food-safe plastic interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1850 x W600 x D600
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1620 x W510 x D485
- Gross internal volume 361L/ 12.7 cubic foot
- 4 Adjustable shelving
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant, refrigerant R600a
- Energy usage 478kwh per annum
- Electric 1.30 kWh per 24hr
- Electric 230V, 13A, UK plug
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Power 13 Amp
- 24 months parts & labour warranty included