Why Buy the Polar CD614 Upright Fridge?
Looking for a fridge that will meet all your light duty kitchen needs? You do not have to look any further than the expertly crafted CD614 upright fridge from Polar. This unit is built to not only last in your kitchen, but also preserve energy thus saving you thousands at the end of the year.
This Polar single solid door fridge comes in a white finish. It is designed for light duty commercial use, and as such is better suited to smaller kitchens and environments as a back-up fridge where it won't be under constant usage.
The hinged door has a lock built in to give you added security to ensure the safety of your stock from theft when the fridge is not in use. The reverse function works as a great way to give you easy access to your stock because the door can open from either side depending on your kitchen’s layout.
There is a digital LED temperature display which comes fitted to the unit, and the electronic controller which can be used to adjust the temperature of the unit between 2°C and 8°C. This will provide optimum conditions for a considerable number of food products.
Four adjustable shelves are included with the fridge, three full sizes and one-half size. Adjustable shelves can be useful when trying to manage your space efficiently, spaces can be made smaller or larger to accommodate items of varying sizes. You will be provided with a gross capacity of 600 litres to store your merchandise.
Rear castors make moving the fridge significantly easier. The Polar CD614 Upright Fridge also includes a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar CD614 Light Duty White Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- Lockable and reversible door
- Manual defrost
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- LED temperature display
- User friendly controls
- Rear fixed castors to assist with positioning
- White exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1890 x W780 x D695
- 40mm insulation thickness & CFC free
- Gross internal volume 600L / 21.2 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 513L
- 3 adjustable shelves and 1 half shelf
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R600a
- Ambient temperature 5°C to 32°C
- Electric usage 1.84 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 671 kWh/annum
- Electric 185W, 230V, 1.5A, UK Plug
- Weight 90kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included