Why Buy the Foster XR415H Solid Door Fridge?
Complement your busy kitchen premises by introducing the XR415H, which provides 400 litres of reliable storage space in a slimline footprint.
Comprehensive interior structure. The internal capacity of this cabinet is spread across 4 shelves for maximum usage of space. This shelving solution means you can easily monitor your merchandise and locate the item you need quickly.
In addition, the XR415H features door gaskets that form an air-tight seal around the door. This warrants peak performance day in day out, while concurrently preserving the shelf-life of your merchandise.
For quick and easy visual reference, the Foster fridge uses a digital microprocessor. The handy microprocessor of your chiller enables you to control your refrigerator for optimum performance.
Eco-friendly refrigerant. The XR415H uses R290, a refrigerant gas for cooling purposes replacing harmful pollutants like CFC’s.
Easy movement and repositioning. For easy movement and manoeuvering within your busy premises, rear roller castors and front-levelling bolts are supplied as a standard.
A door lock is incorporated on the solid doors for additional security during non-operational hours.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- Easy to read temperature control
- Rolling castors for efficient repositioning
- 410 litres capacity
- 4 adjustable gastronorm 2/1 shelving
- Fan assisted cooling
- Levelling bolts for stability of the unit
- Dimensions: Height 1875mm Width 600mm Depth 660mm
Running requirements and specifications
- Automatic defrosting
- 3 to 5 temperature range
- Microprocessor controller provides accurate temperature control
- 24 month parts and month labour warranty