Why Buy the True T-23-HC Upright Single Solid Door Fridge?
The T-23-HC solid door upright fridge from True is a professional quality fridge, built out of high-quality stainless steel and aluminium to protect your long term investment. The stainless steel provides greater resistance to damage from scratches and dents. The recessed door handle helps to protect the unit from damage, and prevents it from being a health and safety risk, as there is no chance of getting caught on the handle.
The thick insulation used in the unit keeps the inside of the fridge cooler and prevents air from escaping, leading to enhanced refrigeration performance and reduced energy consumption.
The factory balanced refrigeration system guarantees temperatures between 0.5°C and 3.3°C, for the best cooling performance and food preservation possible. The door is fitted with gaskets which give an excellent seal preventing air from escaping, as well as a self-closing mechanism to keep energy costs low.
Inside, the fridge features adjustable shelves which are heavy duty to hold a considerable amount of stock. They can be height adjusted to better manage and organise the interior of your fridge to your needs and the dimensions of your specific stock. A bottom "No Stoop" Shelf make it easier to access items from the bottom shelf without bending down. The top of the unit can also be used for additional storage due to the compressor being mounted at the bottom of the fridge.
This reach-in chiller features lockable castors which aid in the safe and easy movement of the unit. It also includes five years parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the True T-23-HC Reach-In Solid Door Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 solid hinged door
- Positive seal self-closing, lockable door
- Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and closure system
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle
- Exterior temperature display
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 3.3°C
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate corrosion.
- Incandescent interior lighting with safety shield
- A thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy cleaning
- Storage on top of cabinet. & no stoop lower shelf
- Easily accessible condenser coil
- Lockable castors
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Stainless steel exterior & solid doors
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2074 x W686 x D750
- Net Usable Volume 440L
- 4 adjustable PVC coated wire shelves
- Climate Class 5
- Refrigerant R290
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Electric usage 1.35kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 493 kWh/annum
- Electric 1.3A, 230V, 50Hz
- Weight 123kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included