True T-23-HC Upright Single Solid Door Fridge
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the True T-23-HC Upright Single Solid Door Fridge?
The T-23-HC solid door upright fridge from True is a professional quality fridge, built out of high-quality stainless steel and aluminium to protect your long term investment. The stainless steel provides greater resistance to damage from scratches and dents. The recessed door handle helps to protect the unit from damage, and prevents it from being a health and safety risk, as there is no chance of getting caught on the handle.
The thick insulation used in the unit keeps the inside of the fridge cooler and prevents air from escaping, leading to enhanced refrigeration performance and reduced energy consumption.
The factory balanced refrigeration system guarantees temperatures for the best cooling performance and food preservation possible. The door is fitted with gaskets which give an excellent seal preventing air from escaping, as well as a self-closing mechanism to keep energy costs low.
Key Features of the True T-23-HC Reach-In Solid Door Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Positive seal self-closing, lockable door
- Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and closure system
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle
- Exterior temperature display
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate corrosion.
- Incandescent interior lighting with safety shield
- A thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy cleaning
- Storage on top of cabinet. & no stoop lower shelf
- Easily accessible condenser coil
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Warranty||60 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||651|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||445|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||0.5C to 3.3C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
A ‘Parts & Labour' or 'full' warranty means that should any mechanical components fail (due to manufacturer fault) causing break down or performance issues with your equipment, within the term of the warranty, the cost of replacement parts will be covered by the manufacturer. Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered.
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.