Why Buy the True 2/1 GN 1 Door Heavy-Duty Upright Refrigerator TGN-1R-1S?
It is important to have a fridge that will cater to all your commercial kitchen needs. This way, you will have an easy time maintaining the quality of your food which ultimately creates a great impression with your customers. Such equipment can only be provided by True, with their modern and highly efficient refrigeators.
The TGN-1R-1S upright single solid door freezer from True comes with a stainless steel exterior. It has a single hinged door that gives you easy access to your stock. The door has a positive seal self-locking mechanism that prevents it from being left open accidentally. The door handle, hinges and closure system is lifetime guaranteed.
This model comes with an automatic defrost system that helps prevent the build-up of frosted ice inside the cabinet. This helps increase the efficiency of the unit. It also has an incandescent interior lighting with a safety shield to provide you with adequate lighting for your stock when using the freezer.
The TGN-1R-1S provides a constant temperatures between 0.5°C and 3.3°C. You will be able to monitor the temperature by using an exterior temperature display. The thick polyurethane insulation that helps maintain the temperature conditions inside the cabinet has zero ozone depletion.
This upright single solid door fridge from True can easily be moved around your commercial kitchen thanks its 64mm castors fitted as standard. It has an easily accessible condenser coil for maintenance purposes and a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system.
The TGN-1R-1S upright single solid door fridge also includes 5 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True T-19R-HC Upright Storage Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Positive seal self-closing lockable door
- Automatic defrost system
- Incandescent interior lighting with safety shield
- Exterior temperature display
- Temperature range 0.5°C to 3.3°C
- A thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy cleaning
- 64mm castors
- Stainless steel exterior & solid door
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2079 x W729 x D858
- Gross internal volume 720L
- Net Usable Volume 435L
- Adjustable PVC coated wire shelves
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Electric 230V with UK plug
- Electric 328 kWh/annum
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- R290 refrigerant
- Weight 150kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included