Why Buy the Polar U632 Single Solid Door Fridge?
One of the most important parts of running a commercial kitchen is in the proper handling of food items. Without the right piece of refrigeration equipment, losses are bound to occur which will prove costly. The U632 solid door fridge from Polar is designed to give you the best options for food preservation.
The Polar U632 heavy duty single door upright fridge is built using durable AISI 304 stainless steel, with insulation 70mm thick to save energy and maintain chilled temperatures. The stainless steel provides protection against scratches, dents, and other damages that are prone to happen in busy kitchens.
An automatic defrost system prevents the accumulation of frosted ice in the cabinet hence enhancing efficiency and space utilisation. Cool air is evenly pumped through the cabinet using a fan assisted cooling system which is ideal in the rapid chilling of your most perishable food items.
It has a solid hinged door which gives you easy access to your merchandise. The door has a lock built in to provide added security and protection of stock during out of hours periods. It also has a self-closing mechanism to make sure that the door never gets left open, which can lead to loss of cool air, increased energy consumption, and potential loss of stock.
A digital temperature display and thermostat are fitted to the front panel of the fridge, which gives you a current readout of the units operating temperature, as well as allowing for temperature control between -2°C and 8°C. The controller is very easy to use and user-friendly, so your staff will be able to operate the equipment without any extensive training.
The U632 fridge includes three anti-tilt grey shelves capable of holding 2/1 size GN pans. These aid in the proper arrangement of food items in the chiller. The Polar U632 Single Solid Door Fridge also comes with two years parts and labour on-site warranty.
Key Features of the Polar U632 Heavy Duty 2/1GN Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 solid hinged door
- Lockable self-closing doors can be reversed
- Automatic defrost
- Forced air circulation
- Digital thermostatic controller
- Cabinet temperature displayed at all times
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- User-friendly controls, digital display & defrost indicator
- Compatible with 2/1 gastronorm
- Lockable castors
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2010 x W740 x D830
- Gross internal volume 650L / 22.9 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 358L
- 3 x 2/1 GN anti-tilt shelves
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R600a
- Ambient temperature range 5°C to 43°C
- Electric usage 1.3 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 474.5 kWh/annum
- Electric 230V, 350W, UK Plug
- 70mm insulation
- Weight 134kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included