Why Buy the Polar G592 Gastro Single Door Upright Fridge?
If you are considering picking a chiller for your commercial kitchen, look no further than Polar’s line of upright fridges. Their G592 gastro single door upright fridge is a modern and expertly designed unit that is aimed at offering maximum preservation for your stock. It offers low energy consumption without any detrimental effect to its overall performance.
This model is built using a stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior. This combination of finishes creates a solid and durable fridge that will last long in your busy kitchen. Aluminium is also a great choice for the interior because it is lighter than plastics and is considered easier to clean.
This upright fridge offers a massive capacity of 600L. It is gastronorm compatible thus creating more storage options. It is able to accommodate 6x 2/1 GN shelves, all adjustable to fit your required needs.
The G592 single door upright fridge features a lockable self-closing door to keep your merchandise well preserved and secure at all times. The self-closing feature also prevents the door from being left open accidentally.
It has a manual defrost system to help you easily clean out accumulated ice from the cabinet. The chiller comes with user-friendly controls for your maximum benefit and a digital temperature display give you real-time temperature readouts. This model provides temperatures ranging from -2C to +8C.
The fridge is built on castors for easy movement and a front braking mechanism to prevent unnecessary movement that could be disastrous in a busy kitchen. A 60mm all round insulation helps maintain the cool air within the cabinet at all times. This model from polar also includes a 2 year on-site parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Polar G592 Gastro Single Door Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Lockable self-closing double doors
- Manual defrost
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Temperature range of -2C to +8C
- Robust castors, front braked
- Compatible with 2/1 gastronorm pans
- Interior Finish Aluminium
- Exterior Finish Stainless steel
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1990 x W680 x D815
- 60mm insulation thickness
- Gross internal volume 600L/ 21.2 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 376L
- 3 x 2/1 GN adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R134a
- Ambient temperature range +5C to +32C
- Electric 220-240V, 300W, 1.8A, UK Plug
- kWh/24hr 1.19
- kWh/annum 434
- Noise 48 dB
- Weight 135kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included