Interlevin CAR650 Solid Door Fridge
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Interlevin CAR650 Solid Door Fridge?
The Interlevin CAR650 Solid Door Fridge delivers a stylish design and professional appeal that meets the aesthetic demands of most commercial settings. High quality stainless steel construction guarantees the durability and ease of cleaning essential for commercial refrigeration equipment.
Immune to corrosion and rust, the stainless steel interior of the CAR650 creates the ideal chilling environment for fresh meat and storage of dairy products.
Effortlessly arrange the 3 adjustable shelves to fully utilise the available storage space and take advantage of the self-closing feature that comes as standard with the CAR650. These features ensure loading and removal of products is undemanding and not time consuming. A locking feature comes as standard to secure stock when necessary.
Utilising fan-forced refrigeration technology this solid door refrigerator ensures uniform distribution of cold air meaning that products in the furthest areas of the cabinet are evenly cooled and effectively stored.
Keep track of the performance of your fridge with an integrated LED display ensuring that you can easily monitor the temperature range.
Key features of the CAR650 2/1 Gastronorm Refrigerator
- Fully automatic operation
- Fan assisted cooling; enhances even temperature distribution
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- 1 hinged solid lockable door
- Adjustable 2/1 gastronorm shelves (GN not included)
- Free standing placement
- Digital temperature display with controller for adjusting temperature
- Interior light to enhance illumination effect
- Replaceable door gasket for 100% seal effect
- Castors 2 of which are lockable
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||140|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||3 x 2/1 GN|
|Internal Height (mm)||1540|
|Internal Width (mm)||610|
|Internal Depth (mm)||635|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||670|
|Max Ambient||30Â°C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||455|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.