Why Buy the Interlevin AF07TN Solid Door Fridge?
A good fridge is an important part of any commercial kitchen. With it, one is able to preserve highly perishable goods hence cutting down on losses. Interlevin has embarked on creating such a fridge for you.
The AF07TN from Interlevin has been built with your busy kitchen in mind. It comes with features that allow full functionality and efficiency without excessive energy bills. The model comes in a stainless steel finish for both the interior and exterior. Stainless steel is an ideal material because it does not rust or corrode easily hence lasting long in your commercial kitchen whilst also being easy to clean.
A single solid hinged door gives you easy access to your stock. The door has a self-closing feature to prevent the unnecessary loss of energy. There is an automatic defrost system that works well in preventing the accumulation of frosted air within the chiller, enhancing efficiency. A fan assisted cooling system evenly and consistently distributes cool air within the cooler. An especially handy feature when rapidly cooling your food items.
The model features a digital temperature display and controller for the proper monitoring and adjustment of the storage conditions. Temperatures range from 0°C to 10°C. Inside, the cooler features 3 adjustable 2/1 gastronorm shelves which help in the proper utilisation of space within the cabinet.
Its internal corners are rounded for easy and fast cleaning while a replaceable door gasket makes it simple to maintain the fridge. With a gross internal volume of 455L, you will have more than enough space to store your chilled stock.
The Interlevin AF07TN Solid Door Fridge also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty with labour options available at an additional cost.
Key Features of the Interlevin AF07TNItalia Range Gastronorm Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- 2/1GN compatible
- Self-closing lockable door
- Automatic defrost
- Fully automatic with fan assisted cooling
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature controller
- Temperature range of 0°C to +10°C
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Replaceable door gasket
- Built on castors
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H2030 x W710 x D800
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1510 x W590 x D670
- Gross internal volume 700L / 24.7 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 455L
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Refrigerant R452a
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Electric usage 2.64 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 963 kWh/annum
- Electric 2A, 385W 230V, UK plug
- Noise level dB 51.47
- Weight 110kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included