Why Buy the Hoshizaki Gram SUR-65DG Snowflake GII Fridge?
Having a reliable refrigeration system in a commercial kitchen is an important part of a business. It allows you to take care of your most perishable food items without having to worry about wasted food or unnecessary losses. This is why it is important to consider the Gram SUR-65DG Snowflake GII fridge.
The Snowflake GII refrigerated cabinet is engineered to perform in the most demanding environments meaning that when you are busy you won't have the added stress of your refrigeration going down. A stainless steel AISI 304 construction makes up the interior and exterior of this chiller. This ensures the durability and ease of cleaning of the fridge. You will have no problems keeping up with the hygienic conditions in your commercial kitchen.
The model also features a solid hinged door with reversible functions for flexible siting in any kitchen layout. This allows you to position your chiller anywhere in the kitchen without worrying about accessibility. A door lock is fitted to enhance the security of your merchandise while an ergonomic full-length handle creates a modern look for the fridge.
There is an easy to read temperature display which alerts you of any and all temperature changes within the cabinet. Temperatures provided range from -2°C to 8°C.
You will be able to properly utilise the provided space within the cooler by use of 3 PE coated shelves. These enable you to properly organise the 403L of usable volume provided. Anti-tilting racking provides enough support to handle large quantities of stock within the cabinet. This model is built on lockable castors for easy and safe movement.
The Hoshizaki Gram SUR-65DG Snowflake GII Fridge is supplied with a 24 months manufacturer's parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Hoshizaki Gram SUR-65DG-R-C-U Refrigerated Cabinet
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 solid hinged door
- 2/1GN compatible
- Reversible door for flexibility
- Door lock as standard on all cabinets
- Ergonomic full-length handle
- Easy to read digital display
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Extractable condenser - keeps clean and dust free
- Easily removable door gaskets
- The cabinets have a moulded inner liner
- Double insulated for maximum temperature retention
- Anti-tilting racking
- Comes with four castors two are lockable
- Interior and exterior stainless steel AISI 304
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1996 x W654 x D840
- Gross internal volume 560L
- Net usable volume 403L
- Power 170W, 230V, hardwired
- GN Capacity 2/1 GN (Not included)
- Comes with 3 PE coated shelves
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Net Weight 106kg
- Gross weight 131kg packed
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included