Why Buy the Foster XR600H Xtra Solid Door Fridge?
Scale down on your culinary exercises and opt for the Foster XR600H for unrivalled reliability and flexibility that meets your refrigeration requirements without straining your budget.
Shelving resolve. The XR600H has 3 shelves that sufficiently accommodate your gastronorms so your diverse assortments of stock are adequately catered for.
Improved efficiency with automatic defrost. This reduces the level of manual input, due to an internal heating mechanism that gets rid of frost buildup hence there is no need for additional equipment to curtail frost accumulation.
The XR600H also features a fan cooling system which utilises low volume fans to ensure even cooling in the interior of your unit without fluctuations.
Easy to use microprocessor. The user-friendly digital control panel of this cooler facilitates temperature adjustments between 2℃ and 8℃ to ensure consistent cooling.
Robust and durable exterior. The XR600H is constructed with a sturdy stainless steel exterior that is tough hence ensuring your investment is adequately resistant to scratches and bumps, typical of a busy kitchen.
- Stainless steel interior with aluminum exterior finish
- 600 litre capacity
- 3 adjustable gastronorm 2/1 shelving
- Fan assisted cooling
- Easy to read temperature controller
- 21 cubic feet volume
- Dimensions: Height 1985mm Width 655mm Depth 850mm
Running requirements and specifications
- Up to 40℃ ambient temperature
- Microprocessor control for accurate temperature control
- 2℃ to 8℃ temperature range
- Automatic defrosting
- 24 month parts and month labour warranty