Why Buy the Foster FSL 400H Slimline Single Door Fridge?
Embody professionalism and finesse with the Foster FSL 400H Slimline Single Door refrigerator. Don’t be fooled by its simple and chic design.
The FSL 400H offers immense resistance to damages such as scratches and dents (typical of a commercial setting) due to its robust and high-grade stainless steel exterior.
Prudent shelving options. This unique single door fridge is customarily kitted with 3 nylon-coated shelves. These tough shelving units support a multitude of products, at your discretion, in the interior’s entire 400 litre capacity.
As a matter of fact, the detachable shelving also helps lighten organization and routine clean-up tasks.
Curtail food wastage. Due to high efficiency, forced air refrigeration is utilized in the FSL 400H. In effect, there’s uniform temperature distribution which results in foodstuff remaining fresher for longer durations.
Distinct bottom-mounted refrigeration. To enrich the performance of this unit, the FSL 400H efficiently draws in cooler air from the ground surface. Since it doesn’t require a catalyst, when compared to other systems, it ultimately cuts down on your power bills.
Simplify relocation with 80mm castors that are positioned at the base of this unit chiller. These castors ease movement and reposition during delivery and as you restructure your setting.
- LED temperature display
- Removable magnetic door gaskets for proper insulation
- 60mm insulation thickness
- Adjustable shelves
- Adjustable feet
- 80 mm castors for movement/repositioning
- High storage capacity 400 litres
- 304 stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior finish
- Dimensions: 1900mm Height, width 600mm, 705mm depth
- 3 shelves each with an area of 466 x 506mm
Running requirements and specifications
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- Automatic defrost for hassle-free operation
- Temperature ranges: (+1°C to +4°C)
- ISO Climate class 5 with up to 40℃ ambient temperatures
- Includes 24 month parts and labour warranty.