Why Buy the Foster EP700H Upright Fridge?
The EP700H solid door upright fridge from Foster is a professional quality fridge built from high grade 304 stainless steel and aluminium. The stainless steel provides resistance against scratches and damage that can occur easily in busy commercial kitchens. The aluminium interior remains more durable that plastic and laminate finishes, without adding excessive weight to the unit. The aluminium interior can be replaced with stainless steel at the time of order if you require.
A touch control panel and temperature display is mounted to the top of the unit, which gives a read out of the operating temperature of the unit, and allows the temperature to be set between 1C and 4C.
The door handle is ergonomically designed to be easier to open and close the fridge. The door can be either right hand or left hand hinged to suit you requirements, you can choose which you require at the time of ordering, with right hinged being the default option. A glass door with LED lighting can also be fitted if you prefer, and there are also pass through and half door options.
Three shelves are included which can hold 2/1 sized Gastronorm pans. Additional shelves can be bought separately. The fridge has a capacity of 600 litres, allowing it to store a very high amount of stock.
The fridge runs off of 230 volts power at 50Hz single phase. A 2 years parts and labour warranty is included.
Key Features of the Foster EP700H Upright Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Free standing placement
- 1 Solid hinged door (reversible)
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost system
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- 60mm all-round insulation
- Concealed refrigeration system
- Comes with castors legs optional
- Cabinet design with advanced thermal efficiency
- Temperature range of 1C to 4C
- Temperature display
- High grade 304 stainless steel and aluminium finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2080 x W700 x D820
- Litres Capacity 600L /21.2 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 482L
- 3 Nylon coated shelves, GN 2/1
- Climate Class 4
- hydrocarbon R290
- Refrigerant charge 0.110
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Electric usage 1.24 kWh per 24 hours
- kWh / annum 452
- Max Ambient 30C
- Noise 68.6dB
- Weight 121kg, 132kg packed
24 months parts and labour warranty included