Why Buy the Artikcold GN650TN Upright Fridge?
The Artikcold GN650TN fridge is a great choice of equipment for a commercial kitchen. With it, it is possible to store and preserve perishable food items hence cutting the loss margins and reducing wastage. The model is also energy efficient which will save on energy costs throughout the year.
This 2/1 gastronorm chiller comes in a high-grade AISI304 stainless steel finish that is ideal for the durability of the unit. It also makes it possible to clean thus keeping up with the hygienic requirements in a busy commercial kitchen. The unit has a single solid hinged door with all-round insulation to help retain temperatures and maintain consistent storage conditions.
This upright fridge from Artikcold has fan assisted cooling for the even distribution of cool air within the cabinet. It also aids in the rapid cooling of your food items. The model features an automatic defrost system which is important in the removal of frosted ice from the cabinet.
An adjustable thermostat and temperature display will help you create appropriate conditions for your merchandise. Temperatures provided range from 2°C to 8°C. This provides the best conditions for your stock.
The GN650 TN also comes with 3 shelves per door, each designed to accommodate 2/1 size GN. This allows the proper utilisation of the 650-litre gross capacity. Castors make it easy to move and position the unit in your commercial space. A removable condensing unit offers hassle-free maintenance the fridge. Any accumulated water in the chiller is easily expelled through an automatic evaporation system.
Artikcold refrigeration units include 12 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Artikcold GN650TN Gastro Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- Self-closing lockable door
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Adjustable thermostat with digital display unit
- Temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Automatic evaporation of condensed water
- Easily replaceable magnetic door gaskets
- Removable condensing unit
- Castors as standard
- High-grade AISI304 stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2010 x W740 x D830
- 55mm insulation thickness all round
- Gross internal volume 650L / 22.9 cubic foot
- 13A power supply
- GN Capacity 3 x 2/1 GN
- R134a refrigerant
- Electrical usage 3.2 kWh/24hr
- Max Ambient 25°C at 65% RH
- Weight: 134kg
- 12 months parts and labour warranty included