Why Buy the Polar UA013 Undercounter Fish Fridge?
Compact and convenient, the Polar UA013 undercounter fish fridge maximises space in any commercial kitchen. Supplied with three sturdy plastic trays there is ample space to store a variety of fish within the 140 litre gross capacity.
The temperature range of 10°C to 43°C is managed via user friendly LED controls to deliver precision refrigerated conditions for delicate fish.
The strong and durable stainless steel construction guarantees hygiene and allows for simple cleaning to ensure you're kitchen always meets food safety standards.
Key Features of the Polar U Series Fish Keeper
- Compact undercounter design
- 10°C to 43°C temperature range
- 3 plastic fish trays
- User friendly LED controls
- Solid door with easy to clean seal
- Removeable magnetic door gasket
- Electric defrost
- Easy clean design
- Stainless steel construction
Specifications of the UA013 Under Counter Fish Cabinet
- Dimensions: 850 x 680 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- Gross capacity: 140 litres
- Net capacity: 69 litres
- Power: 220V-240V, standard plug fitted
- 1.81 kWh/24hr
- 663 kWh/annum
- 5 tear estimated electricity cost £430.95 (based on 0.13 per unit)
- Energy Rating B
- Climate Class 5
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures of 40°C at 40% RH
- Refrigerant: R600a
- 60mm insulation
- Weight: 60kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard