Why Buy the Foster EP700F Fish Keeper?
Fish are a highly perishable commodity. Keeping the fresh and well preserved is something that has to be done without compromising the quality of the fish. With the new Foster EP700F fish keeper, you will be able to store and preserve your fish using the latest technology in the market.
The EP700F fish keeper comes in a heavy duty premium stainless steel exterior that allows it to last log against the different eternal forces inside a commercial kitchen. It is easy to clean and maintain. The freezer has a single hinged door with a 90° dwell that keeps the door open during loading and unloading.
With a capacity of 600L, you will have enough space to store a considerable number of fish, not to mention that the keeper comes with 7 fish boxes. This allows you to arrange your fish accordingly. An automatic defrost system means you do not have to remove frosted ice manually. This increase the efficiency of the freezer. There is a clear simplified LED display that keeps you updated of the conditions within the fish keeper at all times. The fish keeper is able to provide temperatures of between -1C and 1C.
There is an advanced Fuzzy Logic II controller that allows you to interact with your freezer. The fish keeper is built on castors for easy maneuverability. The freezer is ECA approved and 98% recyclable. It comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster EP700F Fish Cabinet
- Suitable for commercial use
- Door 1 solid hinged door with 90° dwell
- Defrost Automatic
- 80mm Non marking castors (2 front with brakes)
- Leg options available
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- Air flow directly to condenser
- Temperature range of -1C to 1C
- Advanced Fuzzy Logic II intelligent controller
- Smartphone style touch sensitive hidden-until-lit control panel
- Maintenance-free magnetic fan cut-out door switch
- Clear simplified LED display
- Energy efficient (ultra-low running costs)
- 98% recyclable
- Foster Circulair I technology
- Thermal break and hot gas door heater
- Unique "Airlines" ventilation system
- Heavy-duty / premium stainless steel exterior and interior construction
- ECA approved
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (m) H2080 x W700 x D820
- Gross internal volume 600L
- 7 fish boxes
- Power Type 2.4 A
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 121kg
- 24 months parts and labour