Why Buy the True TRCB-36 Refrigerated Chef Base?
The TRCB-36 refrigerated chef base is designed to endure tough commercial environments, protecting your investment by providing efficiency and longevity. The unit is built with the highest quality materials and components to keep temperatures cool and consistent, whilst also providing exceptional food safety. Designed to deliver efficiency and performance these fridge drawer feature environmentally friendly operation thanks to an oversized forced-air refrigeration system.
Its construction consists of an interior NSF approved, white aluminium liner complemented by a stainless steel exterior with an aluminium back. Such a combination is ideal for the longevity and ease of cleaning of the unit.
The TRCB-36 is able to provide cool temperatures for optimum preservation of your stock. These temperatures range between 0.5°C to 3.3°C, perfect for the storage of a wide range of produce. The unit has a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system which helps maintain the required temperatures.
The drawer cabinet has thick polyurethane insulation which helps maintain the conditions inside the fridge section. This insulation has zero ozone depletion making it safe for the environment. The condensing unit on the unit is easily accessible for maintenance purposes while the drawers provided are easily removable for cleaning.
The True TRCB-36 refrigerated chef base is supplied with a full manufacturer's 5-year parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TRCB-36 Refrigerated Drawers
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 GN compatible drawers
- Temperature range 0.5°C to 3.3°C
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to stop corrosion
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- A thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Drip resistant 'V' edge protects against spills
- Removable drawers for easy cleaning
- Exterior stainless steel with aluminium back
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Heavy duty stainless steel drawer rollers and slides
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H645 x W924 x D816
- Gross internal volume 167L
- Holds 1 x 1/1GN per drawer
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant 134a
- Electric 2.6A, 230V, UK Plug
- Unit can support up to 325kg equipment (with minimum 102mm clearance required between unit top and cooking equipment)
- Packed weight 127kg
- 60 Months parts and labour warranty included