Tefcold UD2-3 Uni-Drawer Dual Temperature Gastronorm Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold UD2-3 Uni-Drawer Dual Temperature Gastronorm Counter?
Optimising versatility in busy commercial kitchens the Tefcold UD2-2 Uni-Drawer Gastronorm Counter combines refrigerated storage with both fridge and freezer functionality with a secure chefs base on which countertop cooking equipment can be placed. An increasingly popular choice for commercial refrigeration the twin drawers can be switched between functions by simply flicking a switch.
The UD2-3 is gastronorm compatible allowing batches of food to be transferred to and from storage easily. Designed to accept gastronorm pans (not supplied) there's ample capacity to fulfil the needs of even the busiest kitchen or catering operation. Each drawer can support up to 50kg of weight, plenty to meet high commercial demand. The UD2 Uni-Drawer 2 Range is strong enough to support up to 300kg of countertop equipment to make use of and maximise potential use of all kitchen space.
Constructed with a high quality stainless steel interior and exterior, these drawers remain strong and durable even under the toughest conditions. Fitted with castors as standard, two of which are lockable, moving and positioning the equipment isn't a problem, being easily secured and stabilised once in situ.
Key Features of the Tefcold Uni-Drawer Chefs Base
- Can be positioned in hot kitchens
- Ideal as a multi-functional storage unit in busy kitchens
- Operates with dual temperatures, switching from fridge to freezer function
- Double drawers, can set one as a chiller and one as a freezer for ultimate convenience
- Suitable for fresh meat
- Gastronorm compatible (GN pans not included)
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Fan assisted cooling
- Replaceable door gasket
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||154|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||6 x 1/1 (Not included)|
|Internal Height (mm)||205 x 2|
|Internal Width (mm)||1000|
|Internal Depth (mm)||565|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Max Ambient||40Â°C at 40% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-2C to 4, -18C to -21C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.