Why Buy the Tefcold UD2-3 Uni-Drawer Dual Temperature Gastronorm Counter?
Optimising versatility in busy commercial kitchens the Tefcold UD2-2 Uni-Drawer Gastronorm Counter combines refrigerated storage with both fridge and freezer functionality with a secure chefs base on which countertop cooking equipment can be placed. An increasingly popular choice for commercial refrigeration the twin drawers can be switched between functions by simply flicking a switch. Whether choosing to operate both drawers as a fridge with a -2°C to 4 °C temperature range, as a freezer at -18°C to -21°C or maximise potential by setting one of each, all your essential ingredients will be well taken of.
The UD2-3 is gastronorm compatible allowing batches of food to be transferred to and from storage easily. Designed to accept 6 x 1/1 gastronorm pans (not supplied) there's ample capacity to fulfil the needs of even the busiest kitchen or catering operation. Each drawer can support up to 50kg of weight, plenty to meet high commercial demand. The UD2 Uni-Drawer 2 Range is strong enough to support up to 300kg of countertop equipment to make use of and maximise potential use of all kitchen space.
Manufactured to perform even in the heat of a working kitchen, the UD2-3 can be positioned at the heart of the action thanks to a climate class 5 rating without any impact on efficiency. Constructed with a high quality stainless steel interior and exterior, these drawers remain strong and durable even under the toughest conditions. Fitted with castors as standard, two of which are lockable, moving and positioning the equipment isn't a problem, being easily secured and stabilised once in situ.
A 24 months parts only manufacturer's warranty is supplied as standard however to complete your level of cover a 12 or 24 month labour warranty is also available.
Key Features of the Tefcold Uni-Drawer Chefs Base
- Can be positioned in hot kitchens
- Ideal as a multi-functional storage unit in busy kitchens
- Operates with dual temperatures, switching from fridge to freezer function
- Temperature range: -2°C to 4°C and -18°C to 21°C
- Double drawers, can set one as a chiller and one as a freezer for ultimate convenience
- Suitable for fresh meat
- Gastronorm compatible (GN pans not included)
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Fan assisted cooling
- Hot gas defrost
- Fitted with castors as standard, 2 of which are lockable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Replaceable door gasket
Specifications of the UD2-3 Uni-Drawer
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 865 x 1230 x 700 mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 205 (x2) x 1000 x 565 mm
- Double drawers hold 6 x 1/1 GN pans, 3 per drawer (max 150mm deep. GN pans must be used in the drawers)
- Maximum weight per drawer: 50kg
- Maximum loading weight on top: 300kg
- Power: 540W, requires a 13A supply
- 3.88 kWh/24hr
- 1416 kWh/annum
- Noise level: 42dB
- Climate Class 5
- Suitable for use in maximum ambient temperatures of 40°C at 60% RH
- R290 refrigerant
- Weight: 131kg
- Packed weight: 154kg
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts only warranty is supplied as standard.