Why Buy the Tefcold UD1-2 Uni-Drawer Dual Temperature Gastronorm Counter?
The Tefcold UD1-2 Uni-Drawer Gastornorm Counter is a versatile addition to any busy commercial kitchen. Operating at dual temperatures, as both fridge and freezer at the flick of a switch, this single refrigerated drawer is designed to be positioned in the heart of hot kitchen environments. With a climate class of 5 this unit is capable of operating efficiently in maximum temperatures up to 40°C meaning that all essential chilled and frozen ingredients can be stored close to hand, for optimum kitchen efficiency and time management.
Designed to hold 2 x 1/1 gastronorm pans in one drawer with a total load weight of 50kg, a generous 50 litre net usable volume is created. Sometimes referred to as a chefs base, the UD1-2 can be used to support and house countertop equipment with a maximum weight of 300kg. This ensures that valuable kitchen space is optimised and all available area used wisely.
The stainless steel interior and exterior means that the Uni-Drawer remains strong and durable even in harsh commercial conditions. Fitted with castors as standard, manoeuvrability of equipment is simple whether during positioning or cleaning. Two of the castors are lockable for added stability once the drawer is in situ.
A 24 month parts only manufacturer's warranty is supplied as standard however an additional 12 or 24 month labour warranty can also be purchased to complete your level of cover.
Key Features of the Tefcold Uni-Drawer Chefs Base
- Can be positioned in hot kitchens
- Ideal as a multi-functional storage unit in busy kitchens
- Operates with dual temperatures, switching from fridge to freezer function
- Temperature range: -2°C to 4°C and -18°C to -21°C
- Suitable for fresh meat
- Gastronorm compatible (GN pans not included)
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Fan assisted cooling
- Hot gas defrost
- Fitted with castors as standard, 2 of which are lockable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Replaceable door gasket
Specifications of the UD1-2 Uni-Drawer
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 565 x 905 x 700 mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 205 x 675 x 565 mm
- Single drawer holds 2 x 1/1 GN pans (max 150mm deep. GN pans must be used in the drawer)
- Net usable volume: 50 litres
- Maximum weight per drawer: 50kg
- Maximum loading weight on top: 300kg
- Power: 270W, 2.11A, requires a 13A supply
- 2.21 kWh/24hr
- 807 kWh/annum
- Noise level: 42dB
- Climate Class 5
- Suitable for use in maximum ambient temperatures of 40°C at 40% RH
- R290 refrigerant
- Weight: 72kg
- Packed weight: 82kg
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts only warranty is supplied as standard.