Adande VCS2 Prep Counter With Solid Worktop
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Adande VCS2 Prep Counter With Solid Worktop?
If you are looking for commercial refrigeration that supplies a full range of reliable and versatile kitchen appliances, then you will be happy to know that Adande delivers premium build quality and exceptional performance results to the commercial food sectors. The VCS2 Prep Counter with a solid worktop, for example, has a conveniently placed side engine that has been designed to give superior air circulation while fridge and freezer components function via a simple switch. The exterior boasts a solid worktop which can hold the additional weight of equipment placed onto it while the interior stores your products to keep them fresh and healthy at temperatures ranging from -22ËšC to +15ËšC.
To add to the versatility of this commercial kitchen appliance, you can select your preferred choice of castor, roller and feet combinations to achieve a range of specific heights that meet your preferred requirements. Should two or more of these units be placed side by side, the result will be a seamless stainless-steel extended worktop – this will not only increase surface space but will increase storage options too! With two large capacity drawers which can each hold 4x1/1 gastronorm pans, the Adande VCS2 Prep Counter with solid top is the ultimate kitchen tool for any restaurant, coffee shop, canteen or café.
Key Features of the Adande VCS2 Solid Top Double Drawer Prep Station
- Can be operated as a fridge or freezer
- Situate refrigerated storage in the heart of the kitchen
- Prep counter with solid worktop
- Can be used to support cooking appliances
- 2 drawers - Storage capacity per drawer - 4 x 1/1 GN Pans 100mm deep
- Engine of unit located to side
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Free Standing Placement
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W1100 x D700
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86 per drawer
- 40kg maximum food weight per drawer
- kWh/annum: 761
- Max Ambient: 40°C at 40% RH
- 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is supplied
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||4x1/1 GNÂ|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||86|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-22C to 15C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.