Why Buy the Adande VCS1 Chef Base Unit - Hot Cookline Application?
Adande has surpassed expectations again and has produced the perfect way to combine exceptional refrigeration with hot cooking equipment. The ingenious design of the VCS1 Chef Base Unit for Hot Cookline Application has been specifically engineered to maximise space and increase the efficiency of kitchen practises. Built to be used by chefs in commercial kitchen environments, the VCS1 units include built-in heat shield worktops that have the ability to withstand temperatures of up to 200ËšC while having absolutely no adverse effects on the refrigeration performance.
Each unit is capable of holding 4x1/1 gastronorm pans in the large capacity drawer while the cooling system is able to perform accurately and consistently at temperatures ranging from -22ËšC to +15ËšC. A selection of castor and roller combinations help to achieve specific heights for all large commercial kitchen requirements while fixed frame units have a finished worktop height made to your specific dimensions and can range between 590mm and 900mm.
Key Features of the Adande VCS1 Hot Chef Base Unit
- Can be operated as a fridge or freezer
- Drawer setting is switchable in minutes from one temperature range to the other
- Accurate temperature from -22° C to +15° C
- Heatshield technology accommodates equipment up to 200°C
- Storage capacity per drawer - 4 x 1/1 GN Pans 100mm deep or equivalent configuration
- Engine of unit located to side
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior finish
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W1100x D700
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86
- Maximum 40kg weight of food
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled lead
- kWh/annum: 761
- Hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant
- Max Ambient: 40°C at 40% RH
- Supplied with a 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is supplied