Why Buy the Adande VCR2 Prep Counter with Solid Worktop?
The Adande VCR2 rear engine prep counters have been uniquely designed to put the chef in control. They can conveniently be placed right next to a fryer or griddle and the solid top means that cooking appliances can also be put onto the surface, allowing for additional surface space. A nifty 2 drawer system allows for ultimate flexibility in temperature control all while reducing the amount of floor space being used and maximising storage.
This Adande refrigerated drawer system is ideal for kitchens where space and storage options are restricted. To add to this product’s versatile features, you can also request variations of castors, feet and rollers to generate specific heights that can complement any kitchen requirements. If you are looking for a large cold storage solution while adding to surface workspace at the same time, you will be thrilled to know that two prep counters (or more) can be situated side by side to create a double seamless stainless-steel worktop.
This refrigerated prep station is impressively capable of achieving consistent and accurate temperatures ranging from -22ËšC to +15ËšC and this enhanced versatility means that it can be used as both a fridge and a freezer by simply flicking a switch. For ultimate refrigeration equipment, Adande have got it covered. Energy efficiency and superior build quality makes this brand a market leader.
Key Features of the Adande VCR2 Double Drawer Solid Top Prep Counter
- Rear mounted refrigeration system
- Each drawer will hold 4 x 1/1gn container 100mm deep
- Automatically electric defrosts with re-evaporation of condensate
- ABS drawer liner
- Fan assisted cooling
- 304 Stainless steel exterior finish
- Supplied with castors as standard
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Free Standing Placement
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W878 x D885
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled lead
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86 per drawer
- Maximum 40kg weight of food per drawer
- kWh/annum: 761
- Max Ambient: 40°C at 40% RH
- Hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant
- 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is supplied