Adande VCM2 Matchbox Pass Through Unit With Solid Worktop
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Adande VCM2 Matchbox Pass Through Unit?
The VCM2 matchbox pass-through unit is built to ensure optimum streamlining and time management in busy professional kitchens. They are designed for freestanding positioning, creating precision refrigerated storage in the heart of the kitchen, right at the point of food preparation. The pass through design allows access to stored ingredients from both sides of the island unit thus making it perfect for busy kitchens that have limited space or that require efficient operation.
With a temperature range of -22ËšC to +15ËšC, this pass-through unit can hold accurate, consistent conditions for all your storage needs. Excelling as either a fridge or a freezer versatile storage is afforded with the simple flip of a switch. Two large capacity drawers offer ample space for all your storage requirements; the drawers generating an 86 litre capacity and capable of holding a maximum of 40kg food weight.
A choice of castor, roller and feet combinations deliver a range of heights and mobility options to guarantee that the perfect piece of equipment to meet every kitchen's demands can be found.
The Adande VCM2 Matchbox Pass through Unit also comes with a 24 month parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Adande VCM2 Matchbox Double Drawer Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Digital control
- Automatic defrost
- Temperature range of -22°C to 15°C
- Operates as fridge or freezer
- Castor, roller and feet combinations
- Food grade ABS plastic drawers
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H (optional) x W1120 x D710
- Gross Internal Volume 86L
- 4 x 1/1 GN pan 100mm deep or equivalent per drawer
- Holds maximum 40kg food weight
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled mains lead
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Electric usage 761 kWh/annum
- Hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||86|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-22C to 15C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.