Adande VCM2 Matchbox Pass Through Unit
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Adande VCM2-UC Matchbox Pass Through Under Counter Unit?
The VCM2-UC is a matchbox pass through unit for under counter placement and is designed to meet all your commercial requirements in a food catering business. It is built using the latest features and materials to ensure that you get all your work done with the least effort and without compromising the hygiene and security of your food items.
This pass-through unit is designed for non-load bearing under counter positioning. It allows access to stored ingredients from both sides of an island unit, perfect for kitchens that have limited space or that require efficient operation.
The model is able to provide temperatures ranging from -22ËšC to +15ËšC. You are able to fully utilise the provided fridge and freezer functions with the simple flick of a switch hence enjoy the ultimate versatility for your storage needs.
Two large capacity drawers offer an 86 litre gross capacity, ample space for all storage requirements. A choice of castor, roller and feet combinations deliver a range of specific heights allowing you to fully personalise your equipment to specifications that best meet your needs.
The Adande VCM2-UC Matchbox Pass Through Unit comes with a 24 month parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Adande VCM2 Matchbox Double Drawer Unit
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Ideal for central positioning
- Drawers can be opened from either side
- Designed for non-load bearing under counter
- Temperature range of -22°C to 15°C
- Holds 4 x 1/1 GN pans at 100mm depth
- Fridge and freezer functions
- Two large capacity drawers
- Castor, roller and feet combinations
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H (optional) x W1120 x D710
- Gross Internal Volume 86L
- Holds maximum food weight 40kg
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled mains lead
- Max Ambient 40C at 40% RH
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Electric usage 761 kWh/annum
- Hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||86|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-22C to 15C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.