Why Buy the True T35 Double Door Upright Fridge?
Double door upright fridges are the preferred choice of many commercial kitchen owners because they enable the storage of large quantities of stock in a clean and conducive environment that helps preserve freshness and quality.
The T35 double door upright fridge provides you with an oversized and balanced environmentally friendly refrigeration system. It has a white aluminium interior and a stainless steel interior which is ideal in fridges because it increases their durability and makes them easy to clean. You will, therefore, have an easy time keeping up with the hygienic requirements in your commercial kitchen.
The unit has 2 solid hinged doors which give you access to your stock. The doors have a self-closing function to prevent being left open accidentally. The lock function helps keep your stock secure at all times.
This unit also comes with a bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy cleaning. A polyurethane insulation with zero ozone deletion helps keep the conditions inside the fridge constant at all times. This commercial chiller provides temperatures ranging from 0.5°C to 3.3°C. You will be able to use an exterior solar powered temperature monitor. The fridge also has a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that helps increase its efficiency.
You will be able to safely move the T35 from one place to another thanks to its 64mm lockable swivel castors. 4 Adjustable PVC coated wire shelves help you create the right order within the cabinet. This helps in utilising every available space for storage purposes. The T35 double door upright fridge also includes a 5-year manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the True T35 Double Door Upright Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Positive seal self-closing lockable door
- Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and closure system and recessed door handle
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate corrosion.
- Incandescent interior lighting with safety shield
- Polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Exterior temperature display
- Temperature range of 0.5C to 3.3C
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction
- Storage on top of cabinet. & no stoop lower shelf
- Easily accessible condenser coil
- 64mm lockable swivel castors
- Interior attractive, NSF approved
- White aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2074 x W1004 x D750
- Gross internal volume 991L / 35 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 636L
- 4 Adjustable PVC coated wire shelves per door
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class E
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R290
- Electric 2.4A, 230V, 248W, cord length 2.74m, UK plug
- Electric 3.67 kWh/24hr
- Electric 1343 kWh/annum
- Weight 159kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included