Why Buy the Prodis GRN-2R Solid Double Door Fridge?
The Prodis GRN-2R Fridge is a new energy saving cabinet from Prodis' GRN range. It is designed to use hydrocarbon refrigerant which has zero ozone depletion potential and a very low global warming potential. For you, this chiller will simply enable you to properly and efficiently preserve your most perishable food products without having to worry about paying too much in energy bills.
This unit comes with stainless steel construction for added durability and ease of cleaning. You will have no problem keeping up with the hygienic requirements in your commercial space. It has 2 solid hinged doors giving you easy access to an expertly crafted interior. The door has a self-closing mechanism which prevents you from leaving it open. A lock function provides added security to your merchandise.
This model has an automatic defrost system that is important in eliminating any accumulate frosted ice from within the chiller. A fan assisted cooling system provides cool air for your stock. Temperatures provided range from -2°C to 8°C. There is a digital temperature controller which enables you to monitor and control the temperatures within the cabinet.
The full-length door handle of this series is built for quick and easy access as well as being hard wearing and durable. Rounded corners in the interior make it easy to clean as dirt does not lodge itself in any corners. Castors also aid in the easy and safe movement of the unit as a whole. This is especially important if you have to clean the area surrounding the chiller.
The Prodis GRN-2R solid double door fridge also includes a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Prodis GRN-2R Stainless Steel Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Sprung self-closing door with lock
- Heavy duty full-length door handle
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital temperature controller
- Temperature range of -2°C to 8°C
- Mains on/off switch
- Top mounted compressor
- Rounded interior corners
- Castors fitted as standard
- Stainless steel construction
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H2010 x W1480 x D830
- 60mm thick insulation
- Gross internal volume 1325L / 46.8 cubic foot
- 6 adjustable and removable shelves (2/1 GN compatible)
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Max Ambient 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 2.81 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 1028 kWh/annum
- R290 refrigerant
- Coil evaporator
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included