Polar U634 Solid Door Fridge
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Polar U634 Solid Door Fridge?
When it comes to picking the right fridge for your commercial needs, the more efficient your fridge is, the better. And that is why Polar has embarked on creating the best chiller for your commercial needs. The U634 is a creatively made unit aimed at keeping all your food items and ingredients well preserved without using up too much energy.
It has a 304 stainless steel construction which is important for a fridge that will be under constant use in a commercial kitchen. This increases longevity while making it easier for you to clean it. It comes with 2 solid hinged doors with magnetic and replaceable gaskets. The doors keep your stock well secured throughout while the gasket keeps the fridge effectively sealed. The removable function aids in the cleaning process of your chiller. The door has a self-closing function to prevent the leaving of the unit open accidentally and a locking feature for enhanced security.
It has an automatic electric defrost system and defrost indicator that removes all accumulated ice from the cabinet and other important components. The air within the unit is channelled through a chilled air circulation system that involves a highly efficient ventilation system. This will keep your stock adequately cooled at all times.
The fridge comes with user-friendly controls with a digital display and an Ektron REK31ED fully automatic thermostat controller that will help you regulate the temperatures inside the cabinet from between -2C to 8C. Cabinet temperature is displayed at all times for your benefit.
This fridge from Polar has a gross internal volume of 1300L and comes with 3 2/1 GGN shelves. These help you create the right order within the cabinet which ultimately increases the efficiency of the unit.
The Polar U634 solid door fridge also includes 2 years on-site parts & labour.
Key Features of the Polar U634 Solid Door Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Lockable self-closing doors & lockable castors
- Automatic electric defrosting & defrost indicator
- Chilled air circulation - channelled ventilation system
- User-friendly controls with digital display
- Ektron REK31ED fully automatic thermostat controller
- Temperature range of -2C to +8C
- Cabinet temperature displayed at all times
- Magnetic, removable and replaceable door gasket
- Stainless 304 steel exterior and interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2010 x W1485 x D835
- Insulation 70mm
- Gross internal volume 1300L/ 45.9 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 934L
- 3 x 2/1 GN shelves per door
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class C
- Refrigerant R290a
- Ambient temperature range +5C to +43C
- Electric 230V, 800W, 3.5A, UK Plug
- kWh/24hr 2.18
- kWh/annum 796
- Noise 47 dB
- Weight 198kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||6 x 2/1 GN|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||934|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.