Why Buy the Interlevin CAR900 Solid Door Fridge?
The outstanding performance and simple, professional design of the Interlevin CAR900 makes this distinct solid door refrigerator a must-have selection for storing your fresh meat.
Utilising fan-forced refrigeration technology you are assured uniform distribution of cold air for even cooling anywhere within the cabinet.
The Interlevin CAR900 operates with a top-mounted refrigeration system. This system is in isolation from dust and floor debris that are typical of your commercial setting hence alleviating the pain of upkeep duties.
The double solid doors have a self-closing and stay-open feature for easy unobscured access to contents whether retrieving or replenishing.
Fitted with castors as standard, positioning the unit is simple. With 2 of the castors being lockable equipment can be secured once in situ.
Manufactured using stainless steel, the CAR900 refrigerator is strong, durable and easy to clean meaning that maintaining hygienic storage conditions needn’t be a chore.
Key features of the CAR900 Double Door Fridge
- Suitable for fresh meat
- Fully automatic operation
- Off cycle defrosting
- Fan assisted cooling keeps constant air circulation
- 3 adjustable shelves per door
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- 2 hinged solid doors
- Doors with self-closing and stay open feature
- Replaceable door gasket for 100% seal effect
- Rolling castors (2 lockable) to easily reposition and maneuver around your workspace
- Door lock for additional security
Running specification and requirements
- External Dimensions: 1950 x 1200 x 745 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal Dimensions: 1380 x 1100 x 540 m m (HxWxD)
- 900 litre gross capacity
- 660 litre net useable volume
- -2℃ to 8℃ temperature range with up to 30℃ ambient
- 400W, 13A supply required
- Power consumption: 4.30kWh/24hr
- Climate class 4 with maximum ambient temperature of 30°C at 55% RH
- R600a refrigerant 130 refrigerant charge
- Weight 135kg
- 24 months’ parts warranty