Why Buy the Foster FSL800M Double Door Fridge?
The Foster FSL800M Double Door Fridge offers precision refrigeration for a range of stock including fresh meat. Fortified with a stainless steel exterior, you can rely on your investment to stand up for use for a substantial period of time.
Generating an 800 litre gross capacity, restocking and organising the interior of this chiller cabinet is simple. As standard, each door of this fridge is kitted out with 3 detachable shelves. That’s 6 in total to house your stock.
For easy visual reference, a handy control panel is located in front of the cabinet chiller. This ensures precision temperature adjustments between -2° C and +2°C and quick monitoring of storage conditions.
You’re better off with the FSL 800M as it guarantees desirable (internal) air quality. Forced air refrigeration technology ensures your produce is held in uniform temperatures, even in the furthest corners of your refrigerator.
State-of-the-art engineering thanks to bottom-mounted refrigeration. This eye-opening feat ensures efficiency as it extracts cold air from cooler parts of your premises.
The slimline nature of the design ensures that this upright fridge is the perfect choice for kitchens limited by space.
Features of the FSL800M Slimline Upright Meat Cabinet
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- LED electronic temperature display
- Removable door gasket for easier cleaning
- 80 mm castors for movement/repositioning
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior finish
- 6 nylon coated shelves which have a surface area of 466 x 506mm
- Touch sensitive control panel
- Forced air refrigeration for even consistent temperature circulation
- Automatic defrost
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 1900 x 1200 x 705 mm (HxWxD)
- 800 litre gross capacity
- Temperature range -2°C to +2°C
- 230V, 10A, single phase
- ISO Climate class 5 operates in up to 40℃ ambient temperatures
- R134a refrigerant
- Weight 178kg
- Includes 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty