Why Buy the Foster EP1440M Upright Meat Fridge?
A functional meat fridge is one of the most important pieces of equipment one should have in a commercial kitchen. That is why Foster has worked hard to ensure that you have the best chiller for your meat products. The EP1440M upright meat fridge is designed to serve you throughout the year without you having to worry about energy wastage.
This unit comes with an aluminium interior and a stainless steel exterior, a combination that increases the durability of the unit. This is especially important in a commercial space where knocks are common during frequent use. The fridge is also easy to clean hence allowing you to maintain a hygienic business.
2 solid hinged doors with a fully floating lock provide the security needed for your merchandise. The unit features an automatic defrost system that prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within the cabinet. This enhances efficiency and ensures that every inch of space is cleared for use.
The model also comes with smart controls which reduce energy consumption. This includes a temperature control and a high visibility temperature display to help provide the required temperature conditions for your stock. Temperatures provided range from between -2°C to 2°C.
There is a concealed refrigeration system that gives the fridge a compact and modern look. An easily accessible controller and condensor makes it easy to run maintenance on the unit. 6 nylon coated shelves provide adequate space to make maximum use of the storage capacity.
This double meat fridge from Foster boasts lockable castors for easy and safe movement of this large piece of equipment. It is ECA approved to ensure the highest level of service for your business. It also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Foster EP1440M EcoPro G2 Meat Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 solid hinged doors
- 2/1GN compatible
- Self-closing doors
- Fully floating lock provides durable security
- Automatic defrost
- Smart controls reduce energy consumption
- Touch sensitive control panel
- High visibility temperature display
- Circulair II air distribution system for even consistent circulation even when shelves are full
- Temperature range of -2°C to +2°C
- Clear simplified LED display
- Concealed refrigeration system
- Airflow directly to condenser
- Easily accessible controller and compressor
- 98% recyclable
- 80mm castors fitted
- ECA approved
- Improved internal fittings for easy cleaning
- Energy efficient (ultra-low running costs)
- Aluminium interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2080 x W1440 x D820
- Gross internal volume 1350L / 47.7 cubic foot
- 6 nylon coated shelves GN2/1, three per door
- Hydrocarbon R290
- Maximum ambient temperature 43°C
- Electrical usage 3.58 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 230V, 10A, UK plug
- Weight 182.5kg
- Packed 199kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included