Foster LR150 Under Counter Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster LR 150 Under Counter Freezer?
The Foster LR 150 Under Counter Freezer is a professional unit that guarantees the maximum use of time and space where it’s needed most (at the point of preparation). This unit has a 150 litre capacity that is systemised to support a varied assortment of products.
User-friendly control panel with a digital display. This ensures precise temperature adjustments between -18°C and -21°C and also quick and easy visual reference.
Built to withstand tough commercial conditions, this unit is constructed with a high quality stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior guaranteeing, not only durability but simple yet effective cleaning.
Convenience that is attributed to easy maneuverability. Front-levelling bolts and rear castor wheels come standard with the LR 150. These implements guarantee effortless movement around your busy kitchen area and easy positioning beneath existing work surfaces.
And for further security, especially during non-operational hours, the LR150 is kitted out with door locks that latch the entryway.
Features of the LR150 Undercounter Cabinet Freezer.
- LED electronic temperature display
- Digital microprocessor display
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Rolling castors for movement/repositioning
- Levelling bolts for stability
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior finish
- Door locks for security
- Dual forced air fan system
- Automatic defrost
- 2 fixed shelves as standard
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 830 (h) x 605 (w) x 640 (d) mm
- Gross storage capacity 150 litres
- Temperature range: -18℃ to -21℃
- 230V, 10A, single phase
- Up to 32℃ ambient temperature
- R290 refrigerant
- Weight 69kg
- Includes 24 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||830|
|Internal Width (mm)||605|
|Internal Depth (mm)||640|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -21C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.