Why Buy the True T-23F-HC Upright Single Solid Door Freezer?
Freezers are an important part of any commercial kitchen. Their action ensures that you have the chance to run an effective and profitable kitchen. That is why you need to consider working with the T-23F-HC upright freezer from True.
Built with your kitchen in mind, this unit is designed to offer you the best service throughout the year. Its Stainless steel finish gives it the required durability to last long in your kitchen. It also makes it easy to clean the freezer thus helping you keep up with the hygienic standards.
The model offers a lifetime guarantee on door hinges, closure system, and a modern looking recessed door handle. This way you will not have to worry about paying for repairs. The positive self-closing door helps with energy conservation while a lock function ensures that your stock is well secured at all times.
This freestanding unit from True comes with an automatic defrost system which you will find helpful in the elimination of frosted ice from within the cabinet. An exterior temperature display allows you to monitor and adjust the required temperatures provided for the proper preservation of your merchandise in consistent temperatures as low as -23°C. The easily accessible condensor coil makes it easy to clean and maintain your chiller thus keeping its functionality at a maximum.
There is incandescent interior lighting for easy selection of your products and all-round insulation helps with energy preservation while 64mm swivel castors assist with the movement of the freezer in your commercial space. You will be able to easily utilise the provided capacity of 445L of space by using the 4 adjustable PVC coated wire shelves.
The True T-23F-HC is ECA approved. It also includes a 5 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the True T-23F-HC T-Series Solid Door Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Undermounted refrigeration system
- Bottom refrigeration creates a 'no stoop' lower shelf
- Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and closure system
- Positive seal self-closing lockable door
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle
- Automatic defrost system
- Exterior temperature display
- Temperature range consistently holds down to -23°C
- Incandescent interior lighting with safety shield
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Evaporator is epoxy coated
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction
- Easily accessible condenser coil
- 64mm lockable castors
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Stainless steel exterior
Running Dimensions and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2074 x W686 x D750
- Gross internal volume 525L / 18.55 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 445L
- 4 Adjustable heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Electric 1.9A, 230V
- Electric usage 5.649 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 2062 kWh/annum
- Weight 123kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included