Why Buy the Tefcold UF550SB Single Door Stainless Steel Freezer?
Are you looking for a freezer that will meet all your needs in a commercial kitchen? The UF550SB from Tefcold is a 19.42 cubic foot freezer that is built to fit right into a busy kitchen. Fitted with advanced technological features, his unit is built to last long without you having to worry about hefty energy bills.
Manufactured using stainless steel material, this model is designed to last despite being exposed to the different conditions that might present themselves in a commercial kitchen. The stainless steel also makes the unit easy to clean, thus allowing you to maintain the required hygiene standards.
A solid hinged door provides easy access to your stock. The stock can be secured when necessary using a lock function on the door. The door also has a reverse function to allow you to open the door from either the left or the right depending on your kitchen.
With a manual defrost system, you will have an easy time cleaning the cabinet of all frozen ice. Consistent temperatures ranging between -10°C to -24°C are naturally provided through a static cooling system for the maximum preservation of your stock. Additionally, monitoring and adjusting the provided temperatures is simple through a digital controller and temperature display.
You will be provided with 6 fixed shelves which allow you to properly utilise the 429L usable volume within the freezer. Adjustable feet and rear castors help with the movement of the unit while a replaceable door gasket makes it easy to clean and repair your chiller.
The UF550SB Single Door Stainless Steel Freezer also a Includes 24 months manufacturers parts warranty.
Key Features of the Tefcold UF550SB Upright Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- Lockable and reversible door
- Manual defrost
- Static cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -10°C to -24°C
- Adjustable feet with rollers to rear
- Replaceable door gasket
- White interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1720 x W777 x D720
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1469 x W600 x D555
- Gross internal volume 550L / 19.4 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 420L
- 6 fixed shelves
- Climate class 3
- Refrigerant R600a
- Max ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 2.24kWh /24 hours
- Electric usage 818kWh/annum
- Electric 2A, 230V, 190W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 45
- Weight 96kg
- Packed weight 101kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included