Why Buy the Tefcold UF400SB Solid Door Freezer?
This Tefcold UF400SB Solid Door Freezer is a tall cabinet with a small floor footprint available for commercial catering kitchens. It comes with features designed to ensure you have everything you need to keep your most delicate food products in a clean and safe environment for optimum preservation.
This model comes with stainless steel construction, ideal for commercial places. This is especially important because stainless steel is resistant to mechanical forces, water corrosion and so much more and it is also easy to clean. The inside is white, so you will not have any problem maintaining your freezer hygiene.
The upright freezer comes with a single solid hinged door which is ideal for the protection of your merchandise. The lockable stainless steel door has a replaceable gasket for easy maintenance and a lock and reverse function. The lock helps properly secure your stock while the reverse function makes it easier for you to access your stored food items regardless of the interior design of the kitchen.
Inside the unit has a gross storage space for up to 400 litres (14.1 cubic foot) worth of frozen produce. This can be arranged to sit on 6 evenly distributed, fixed shelves. The unit circulates cool air through a static cooling system which provides extreme temperatures ranging between -10°C and -24°C.
It can easily be defrosted manually to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the freezer compartment. This can easily boost efficiency. Situated above the door is a digital controller and temperature display; meaning you do not have to open the door to check or adjust the settings. Adjustable feet are also present at the front which can be changed to suit.
There is a 24 months on-site manufacturer parts only warranty with this cabinet when you buy it and we also offer labour options.
Key Features of the Tefcold UF400SB Stainless Steel Upright Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- Lockable and reversible door
- Manual defrost
- Static cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -10°C to -24°C
- Adjustable feet with rollers to rear
- Replaceable door gasket
- White interior and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1850 x W600 x D600
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1605 x W480 x D470
- Gross internal volume 400L / 14.1 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 340L
- 6 fixed static shelves
- Climate class 4
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 90
- Max ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 2.30 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 840 kWh/annum
- Electric 230V, 150W, UK Plug
- Noise level dB 40
- Weight 80kg
- Packed weight 85kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included