Why Buy the Polar G593 Upright Freezer?
The Polar G593 Upright Freezer is a great choice for any commercial catering operation that requires effective preservation of stock. Able to achieve temperatures as low as -20°C a wide range of stock can be stored, the freshness maintained until required. Designed to hold 2/1 GN, this stainless steel freezer offers easy transference of bulk quantities of stock to create a more efficient kitchen operation.
Operating with a fan assisted cooling system that evenly distributes precision temperatures throughout the freezer cavity, your are guaranteed consistent performance. The automatic defrost function ensures that any accumulated ice is disposed of without any manual intervention; ideal in busy operations.
Designed for ease of use, a clear, concise digital display and controller allows you to adjust and montior working conditions. Constructed using high quality materials, the stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior offers the durability required in commercial settings. Not only is this model able to withstand the tough conditions associated with a working kitchen but is also easy to clean, ensuring optimum levels of hygiene can always be maintained.
To complete the equipment, lockable castors are fitted. This allows easy siting of the G593 freezer and secure positioning once in place. Polar deliver a 24 month parts and labour warranty as standard to provide cover should any issues arise.
Key Features of the Polar G593 Stainless Steel Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- 2/1 GN compatible
- Lockable, self-closing and reversible door
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Easy to use digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -10°C to -20°C
- Locking castors
- Stainless steel exterior with aluminium interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2000 x W680 x D815
- Gross internal volume 600L / 21.2cubic foot
- Net usuable volume 376L
- Power 600W, 2.8A, 230V, plug fitted
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Climate class 4
- Max ambient 5°C to 32°C
- Max Ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 5.63 kWh/24hr
- Electric usage 2054 kWh/annum
- R290 refrigerant
- 60mm insulation
- Noise level dB 48
- Weight 135kg
- 24 months on-site parts and labour warranty included