Why Buy the Arctica HEC912 Solid Door Freezer?
If you're looking for high value & high power freezing capabilities then look no further than the Arctica HEC912. This solid door freezer will ensure your stock will be perfectly preserved, cutting down on food waste & lost profit margins.
This upright commercial freezer is fitted with a lockable door, ensuring stock is stored safely and securely. The door features an integrated door handle, designed to increase safety and minimise the risk of entanglement and staff accidents that come from a protruding handle. Internally this unit comes with 6 fixed shelves.
This unit has an operating temperature range of -18C to -22C. A digital thermostat & controller are fitted towards the top of the unit, making it easy to monitor and adjust the temperature on the fly and ensuring your produce is store in optimum conditions. The HEC912 has feet & rear roller fitted at the base of the freezer for added manoeuvrability.
Key Features of the Arctica HEC912 Solid Door Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- White exterior finish
- White aluminium interior
- Includes 6 fixed shelves
- 356 Ltr capacity
- Right hinged lockable door
- Integrated door handle
- -18C to -22C temperature range
- 2 front feet & 2 rear rollers
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1840 x W595 x D653
- Gross internal volume 356L
- 6 fixed shelves
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Max Ambient 36°C
- 13 Amp plug & play machine
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included