Why Buy the Interlevin AFO7BT Single Solid Door Freezer?
The Interlevin AF07BT Solid Door Freezer is marked out by its modestly sleek slimline stature and clearly defined edges that give the unit a more professional appeal.
Designed with a shelving resolve that provides 4 tiers of storage. The AF07BT freezer has 3 robust shelves and a base that supports a variety of depth configurations to meet all catering requirements within its 700 litre capacity.
Moreover, this freezer has a self-closing door for maximum efficiency during busy service hours where frequent access is necessary. This attribute facilitates excellent insulation which in turn preserves the freshness of your stock within the unit’s temperature range of -18°C to -22°C.
Uniform temperature distribution for improved performance and reliability. Fan-assisted cooling ensures even and consistent circulation of cold air within the unit’s interior. In effect, your merchandise is maintained in optimum conditions for ultimate freshness.
Simplified frost management routine. This highly efficient freezing unit is also kitted out with an off-cycle automatic defrost system that makes defrosting quick and user-friendly.
The Interlevin AF07BT Freezer can be easily positioned in any location thanks to in-built castors.
Key features of the AFO7BT Gastronorm Freezer
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- Adjustable temperature to enhance precise temperature control
- 1 hinged solid door
- 2 adjustable gastronorm 2/1 shelves
- Replaceable door gasket for increased seal effect
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Rolling castors for ease of movement and repositioning
- Weight 122kg
- Volume; 24.7 cubic foot
Running requirements and specifications.
- -18℃ to -22℃ temperature range
- 40℃ ambient temperature at 40% relative humidity
- Power specs; 9.8 kWh/24hr
- 24 months’ parts warranty