Tefcold UD1-2 Uni-Drawer Dual Temperature Gastronorm Counter
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold UD1-2 Uni-Drawer Dual Temperature Gastronorm Counter?
The Tefcold UD1-2 Uni-Drawer Gastornorm Counter is a versatile addition to any busy commercial kitchen. Operating at dual temperatures, as both fridge and freezer at the flick of a switch, this single refrigerated drawer is designed to be positioned in the heart of hot kitchen environments. With a climate class of 5 this unit is capable of operating efficiently in maximum temperatures up to 40°C meaning that all essential chilled and frozen ingredients can be stored close to hand, for optimum kitchen efficiency and time management.
Designed to hold 2 x 1/1 gastronorm pans in one drawer with a total load weight of 50kg, a generous 50 litre net usable volume is created. Sometimes referred to as a chefs base, the UD1-2 can be used to support and house countertop equipment with a maximum weight of 300kg. This ensures that valuable kitchen space is optimised and all available area used wisely.
The stainless steel interior and exterior means that the Uni-Drawer remains strong and durable even in harsh commercial conditions. Fitted with castors as standard, manoeuvrability of equipment is simple whether during positioning or cleaning. Two of the castors are lockable for added stability once the drawer is in situ.
A 24 month parts only manufacturer's warranty is supplied as standard however an additional 12 or 24 month labour warranty can also be purchased to complete your level of cover.
Key Features of the Tefcold Uni-Drawer Chefs Base
- Can be positioned in hot kitchens
- Ideal as a multi-functional storage unit in busy kitchens
- Operates with dual temperatures, switching from fridge to freezer function
- Temperature range: -2°C to 4°C and -18°C to -21°C
- Suitable for fresh meat
- Gastronorm compatible (GN pans not included)
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Fan assisted cooling
- Hot gas defrost
- Fitted with castors as standard, 2 of which are lockable
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Replaceable door gasket
Specifications of the UD1-2 Uni-Drawer
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 565 x 905 x 700 mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 205 x 675 x 565 mm
- Single drawer holds 2 x 1/1 GN pans (max 150mm deep. GN pans must be used in the drawer)
- Net usable volume: 50 litres
- Maximum weight per drawer: 50kg
- Maximum loading weight on top: 300kg
- Power: 270W, 2.11A, requires a 13A supply
- 2.21 kWh/24hr
- 807 kWh/annum
- Noise level: 42dB
- Climate Class 5
- Suitable for use in maximum ambient temperatures of 40°C at 40% RH
- R290 refrigerant
- Weight: 72kg
- Packed weight: 82kg
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts only warranty is supplied as standard.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||82|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||2 x 1/1 (Not included)|
|Internal Height (mm)||205|
|Internal Width (mm)||675|
|Internal Depth (mm)||565|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Max Ambient||40Â°C at 40% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||50|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-2C to 4, -18C to -21C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.