Adande VCS1 Chef Base Unit - Hot Cookline Application
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Adande VCS1 Chef Base Unit - Hot Cookline Application?
Adande has surpassed expectations again and has produced the perfect way to combine exceptional refrigeration with hot cooking equipment. The ingenious design of the VCS1 Chef Base Unit for Hot Cookline Application has been specifically engineered to maximise space and increase the efficiency of kitchen practises. Built to be used by chefs in commercial kitchen environments, the VCS1 units include built-in heat shield worktops that have the ability to withstand temperatures of up to 200ËšC while having absolutely no adverse effects on the refrigeration performance.
Each unit is capable of holding 4x1/1 gastronorm pans in the large capacity drawer while the cooling system is able to perform accurately and consistently at temperatures ranging from -22ËšC to +15ËšC. A selection of castor and roller combinations help to achieve specific heights for all large commercial kitchen requirements while fixed frame units have a finished worktop height made to your specific dimensions and can range between 590mm and 900mm.
Key Features of the Adande VCS1 Hot Chef Base Unit
- Can be operated as a fridge or freezer
- Drawer setting is switchable in minutes from one temperature range to the other
- Accurate temperature from -22° C to +15° C
- Heatshield technology accommodates equipment up to 200°C
- Storage capacity per drawer - 4 x 1/1 GN Pans 100mm deep or equivalent configuration
- Engine of unit located to side
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior finish
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W1100x D700
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86
- Maximum 40kg weight of food
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled lead
- kWh/annum: 761
- Hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant
- Max Ambient: 40°C at 40% RH
- Supplied with a 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is supplied
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||4x1/1 GNÂ|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||86|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-22C to 15C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.