Adande VCR1 Under Counter Single Drawer Unit
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Adande VCR1 Under Counter Single Drawer Unit?
As one of the leading commercial refrigeration brands, Adande has always provided premium quality products to achieve overall satisfaction and the rear-engine under counter single drawer design is just another item that is worth the rave. This storage solution is ideal for non-load bearing locations whether below work stations or counters. Supplied with a range of castors and rollers, you can combine the appliance’s pieces to achieve your preferred specific heights, making it easy to roll the drawer unit into spaces beneath existing counters or ranges – this also makes it equally simple to remove for thorough cleaning of all areas.
With the brilliant ability to reach accurate temperatures ranging from -22ËšC to +15ËšC, the VCR1 Under Counter Single Drawer Unit can easily be changed from fridge to freezer with a simple switch. The single drawer design holds 4 x 1/1 gastronorm pans, each 100mm deep with an 86 litre capacity; total acceptable weight of stored food being 40kg.
Manufactured using the highest quality materials and with advanced technological features, the Adande VCR1 under counter station is a worthwhile investment for any professional kitchen that demands the best.
Key Features of the Adande VCR1 Single Drawer Under Counter Prep Station
- Bulk storage solutions
- Ideal for non-load bearing locations
- Temperatures ranging from -22ËšC to +15ËšC
- Unique low-velocity cooling keeps food fresher for longer
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Free Standing placement
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W1100 x D885
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86
- Holds maximum 40kg weight of food
- Gastronorm pan capacity 4 x 1/1 GN 100 mm deep
- kWh/annum: 761
- Max Ambient: 40°C at 40% RH
- Hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant
- A 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||86|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-22C to 15C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.