Adande VCR1 Chef Base Unit - Cool Cookline Application
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Adande VCR1 Chef Base Unit - Cool Cookline Application?
Offering the best refrigeration systems for the industrial kitchen market, the Adande brand provides the perfect equipment for all uses. This refrigerator is conveniently supplied with a variety of castors and rollers, which together with the units fixed frame, can help to achieve preferred and specific worktop heights. These large capacity rear engine designed drawer units ensure that all vital stock is stored in premium condition.
With the ability to achieve consistent, precise temperatures between -22ËšC to +15ËšC, this amazing storage solution allows the unit to switch between fridge and freezer functions at just the flip of a switch. To add to the Chef Base units appeal, you might be happy to know that this Rear engine design provides a perfect alternative to side engine units. A standard 24 month parts and labour warranty is supplied to ensure you that you are purchasing a quality product that comes with a diligent after-sales service.
Key Features of the Adande VCR1 Cool Cookline Chef Base Unit
- Works as a fridge or a freezer
- Amazing temperature stability
- Energy efficient
- Versatile, flexible storage
- Can be used for meat or fish
- Cuts food waste
- Ergonomically efficient
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Quick and easy to clean
- Robust and reliable
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Free standing placement
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W878 x D700
- GN Capacity: 4 x 1/1 GN 100mm deep
- Climate Class: 5
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86
- Holds 40kg maximum food weight
- Power 230V, 50Hz, 3 pin UK plug, 2m coiled lead
- kWh/annum: 761
- Max Ambient: 40°C at 40% RH
- Hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant
- A 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is supplied
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||4x 1/1 GN 100mm Deep|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||86|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-22C to 15C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.