Why Buy the True T-35F Double Door Upright Freezer?
The T-35F double door upright freezer from True is a modern and highly efficient unit that will help keep your food items well preserved for commercial purposes. It is built using the latest technology to ensure that every minute it lasts in your commercial kitchen is worthy.
This double door freezer from True has stainless steel front, anodised aluminium sides, top and back, white aluminium interior with stainless steel floor. These finishes make it possible for you to run your freezer throughout the year without concern about durability, longevity or cleanliness.
It will provide your food items with temperatures ranging from -10°C to -23.3°C. This ensures that they have the right conditions for maximum preservation at all times. There is an exterior temperature display present on the freezer to alert you of the temperature conditions within the cabinet and allow quick at-a-glance monitoring of freezing settings.
Additionally, the unit has an automatic defrost system to prevent the build-up of frosted ice within the cabinet. A factory engineered, self, contained, capillary tube system helps to increase the efficiency of the unit while an easily accessible condensor makes it easy for you to run maintenance.
You will be able to access your stock through 2 solid hinged doors with self-closing and lockable functions. What this means is that you are less likely to leave the doors open accidentally. Your stock will also be properly secured thanks to the lock function present.
An incandescent interior lighting helps illuminate your freezer during loading and unloading while lockable castors help in the easy and safe movement of your unit within your commercial space. The T-35F double door upright freezer also includes a 5 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True T-35F Reach-In Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- Positive seal self-closing door, lockable
- Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and closure system
- Automatic defrost system
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Exterior temperature display
- Temperature range -10°C to -23.3°C
- Easily accessible condenser coil
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy cleaning
- Incandescent interior lighting with safety shield
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate corrosion.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction
- A thick, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle.
- Lockable castors
- Storage on top of cabinet. & no stoop lower shelf
- Stainless steel exterior & solid doors
- Interior attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2074 x W1004 x D750
- Gross internal volume 991L
- 8 PVC coated wire adjustable shelves
- Electric 5.5A, 230V
- Weight 189kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included