Why Buy the Interlevin CAF1250 Solid Door Freezer?
The Interlevin CAF1250 Solid Door Freezer delivers a professional design that appeals to the aesthetics of most commercial settings. Constructed using high quality stainless steel materials, strength, durability and easy cleaning come as standard; essential for any catering kitchen.
Effortlessly stack 3 adjustable shelves per door for effective organisation of stock. Also take advantage of the 2 self-closing doors that come standard with the CAF1250. These features ensure location, removal and loading of products is efficient and undemanding.
Using fan-forced refrigeration technology you are ensured uniform distribution of cold air which means that products in the furthest areas of the cabinet are evenly cooled.
Delivering optimal performance in cool environments the CAF1250 is placed as a climate class 4 piece of equipment and can function in ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH.
Keep track of the performance of your freezer and monitor conditions with the integrated LED display that ensures you can simply follow up the temperature range of -17°C to -22°C without worry.
Reposition your equipment without stress thanks to fitted casters. Additionally, the casters can be locked that ensure the wheels are secured in place once the fridge has been anchored. The CAF1250 unit can be easily moved for maintenance and cleaning when required.
Key features of the CAF1250 Double Door Freezer
- Fully automatic operation
- Fan assisted cooling; enhances even temperature distribution
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- 2 hinged solid lockable doors
- 6 adjustable shelves
- Free standing placement
- Digital temperature display with controller for adjusting temperature
- Accepts 2/1 GN pans (not supplied)
- Replaceable door gasket
Running specifications and requirements
- External dimensions; height 2130mm, width 1314mm, depth 854mm
- 1300 litre capacity
- Volume; 45.9 cubic foot
- Hot gas defrost
- -17℃ to -22℃ temperature range with up to 30℃ ambient temperatures.
- Power; 950W, 4.1A, 8.19 kWh/24hr
- Noise level: 61dB
- 24 months’ parts warranty