Why Buy the Foster XR 1300L Solid Door Freezer?
Robust exterior shell for durability. The Foster XR 1300L Solid Door Freezer is constructed with a stainless steel exterior that is tough hence ensuring your investment is adequately resistant to routine scratches and bumps that are common in your busy premises.
Precision temperature range. Generating temperatures within -18°C to -21°C you can be assured that produce is well taken care of and stored in premium condition. Featuring a microprocessor control, operating the unit and obtaining accurate temperatures is easy.
Offering a gross capacity pf 1300 litres, there is ample capacity to house large quantities of stock and with even and consistent air circulation guaranteed you are always assured optimum shelf life.
To facilitate order and organisation of stock, 6 shelves are included. These shelves accept 2/1 GNs allowing for bulk storage of ingredients and easy transferance. Rugged handles make access to the double door freezer cavity simple.
Undemanding defrost technology. Automatic defrost uses internal heating mechanisms to manage the accumulation of excess frost.
Features of the XR1300L Xtra Cabinet Freezer
- Microprocessor control provides accurate temperature control
- Easy to read temperature control
- Stainless steel exterior finish with aluminum interior
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrosting
- 6 x 2/1 shelving
- Thick insulation for better temperature performance
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 1985 x 1390 x 850 mm (HxWxD)
- 1300 litre gross capacity
- Nett volume 901 litre
- -18℃ to -21℃ temperature range
- 230V, 10A, single phase
- R290 refrigerant
- Climate Class 5 for use in maximum ambient conditions of 40°C at 40% RH
- 24 months’ parts and labour manufacturers warranty included