Product SKU: VT146
If you are looking for a chest freezer that is capable of freezing contents to as low as -45˚C then look no further than this Vestfrost unit. Ideal for laboratories and hospitals, this chest freezer can hold air sensitive materials in optimum conditions. Offering reliability and consistency where it is needed most, the VT146 also provides ease of cleaning and user friendliness. Manufactured using recyclable materials this equipment is extremely eco-friendly. Delivered with a 36 month manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty, you receive full support and service should any issues arise.
*Please Note: This is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks.
- Extremely low temperatures of -30˚C to -45˚C are easily achieved.
- Using a natural R refrigerant this unit is completely CFC free.
- The single compressor leads to a low energy system and ultimate efficiency.
- The compact dimensions, W720mm x D600mm deliver an adequate 133 litre capacity.
- Durable construction materials ensure that maintenance is low yet hygiene levels remains high.
- The efficient cyclopentane insulation guarantees that low temperatures are easily achieved and reliably maintained.
- A visual and audible alarm alerts users to any variations to the programmed environment.
- The digital XR30CX controller is simple to use and ensures that ultimate control is always granted.
- For superior organisation of stock 1 basket is supplied as standard with each purchase.
- Each chest freezer is fitted with sturdy castors providing improved manoeuvrability of weighty equipment.
|Other Options||Full Warranty Included|
|Temperature||-30C to -45C|
|Exterior Finish||White anti-corrosion painted plate|
|Warranty||36 months parts and labour|