Product SKU: SZ362STS
Vestfrost are dedicated to delivering outstanding equipment that combines exceptional performance, maximum efficiency and outstanding features. The range of chest freezers is more than capable of coping with the stresses and demands of a professional kitchen. Supplied with a full 36 month manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty as standard you will receive total service and support in any future circumstance.
- The silver galvanised pre-painted steel exterior ensures that each unit is hard wearing and durable; exactly what is needed in a busy setting.
- A stainless steel lid not only completes the overall appearance and impact of the freezer but also supplies the versatility to use this area as additional work space. The large access area grants easy access to the user making retrieval of contents quick and easy.
- With a standard temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C storage conditions are easily controlled with an adjustable thermostat. A solar powered external display makes monitoring of storage environments simple.
- A fast freeze function allows ingredients to drop through the food danger zone as quickly as possible.
- The large 13.2 cubic foot capacity is maximised with the use of 2 stackable baskets, both of which are included in the total purchase cost of the equipment. Organisation of stock is increased and operations efficiently managed.
- Fitted with internal lighting contents are fully illuminated making contents clearly visible.
- In order to secure the contents of the freezer a lock is fitted on the handle providing protection when the equipment is unattended.
- An integral drain and drip tray collects excess water and guarantees clean operation. Manufactured with a skin condenser to increase product longevity and provide low maintenance use.
- Non-slip rubber feet grant stability to the chest freezer and prevent any unwanted movement.
|Other Options||Full Warranty Included|
|Exterior Finish||Anti-corrosion Painted Plate|
|Internal Height (mm)||670|
|Internal Width (mm)||950|
|Internal Depth (mm)||500|
|Warranty||36 months Parts and Labour Warranty|