Product SKU: SB200
Vestfrost strive to offer premium refrigeration to the commercial catering and hospitality industry. The SB200 chest freezer provides multiple benefits that can prove advantageous results for any business. With a low energy rating, this unit means that there are huge savings to be made in the future and environmental awareness and energy efficiency is delivered as standard with every unit. A full 3 year manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty is supplied as standard with every piece of equipment giving peace of mind that should any issues arise you will receive complete support.
*Please Note: This special order item has a lead time 6-8 weeks.
- A+ energy rating.
- An anti-corrosion plate exterior provides increased strength and durability ensuring that this chest freezer can cope with even the harshest kitchen environments.
- The hygienic aluminium interior offers improved food safety and boosts existing insulation for guaranteed consistency of storage temperatures.
- Spacious internal dimensions provide ample storage for maximum organisation and rapid location of ingredients. Stackable baskets are sold separately when further order and segregation of stock is required.
- A digital thermometer and easy to use control panel provides accurate temperature settings and improved control over the conditions in which ingredients are stored.
- With a counterbalanced lid and strong robust handle the user can retrieve stock without the risk of injury.
- To improve performance especially when large quantities of stock are involved, this Vestfrost chest freezer features a fast freeze function allowing you to make use of the purchase in the shortest time possible.
- A manual defrost function means that cleaning operations can be carried out during the most convenient periods.
- Designed with an internal partition wall any residual water from thawing ice is collected for a cleaner operation.
- A lock is fitted as standard to provide additional security for valuable stock.
|Other Options||Full Warranty Included|
|Temperature||-18C to -24C|
|Warranty||36 months parts and labour|